Date:      Wed, 20 Mar 2002 07:58:51 -0800
From:      chip.wiegand@simrad.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mouse is jerky

--=_alternative 0057CEAC88256B82_=

I have two boxes on my desk, one is fbsd 4.5 and the other NT, and a kvm
switch between
them. When I switch to fbsd the mouse is jerky and difficult to point to
small specific areas,
I can't do image work at all because of this. In NT it is smooth.
Any ideas why and how I can fix this?

--
Chip Wiegand
Computer Services

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
     --Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment
Corporation, 1977
 (They why do I have 7? Somebody help me!)
--=_alternative 0057CEAC88256B82_=

--<br>
Chip Wiegand<br>
Computer Services<br>
Simrad, Inc<br>
www.simrad.com<br>
chip.wiegand@simrad.com<br>
&quot;There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home.&quot;<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp; --Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corporation, 1977<br>
 (They why do I have 7? Somebody help me!)</font>
--=_alternative 0057CEAC88256B82_=--