Date:      Sat, 03 Sep 2005 00:04:58 +0100
From:      Jayton Garnett <jay@codegurus.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   OvisLink Wireless

Hello,

Could anyone tell me if there are plans to introduce the OvisLink
Wireless network cards into FreeBSD?
The one I have uses a Texas Instruments chipset.
http://www.ovislinkcorp.co.uk/wl8000pci.htm
I have done a search on 5.4R but this card is not supported, only two
other OvisLink Cards are supported.

If you require any technical information about the card I would be more
than willing to dig up some info if it
means the driver will make it into ANY future release of FreeBSD.

Also... would anyone know why my Linksys Router's wireless interface
keeps going down? The
cat5 cable interface still works fine, and I just have too reboot the
router.

--
Kind regards,
Jayton Garnett