Date:      Wed, 9 Jul 2003 09:05:38 -0400
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Adjusting WWW Mirror Sites

If adjusting the list of WWW mirror sites is something that gets handled
by someone on this list could you just let me know please?  The problem
with volunteering to do a job that "fills in the cracks" is that you
need to figure out where the cracks are. :-)

I'll learn how to take care of it if someone else doesn't already do this
sort of thing.

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu