Date:      Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:21:47 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Varshavchick Alexander <alex@metrocom.ru>
To:        Dmitry Morozovsky <marck@rinet.ru>
Cc:        David Schultz <dschultz@uclink.Berkeley.EDU>, Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: maxusers and random system freezes

There seems to be archive posts already on the subject, the most
informative of them is here:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=1093170+1102546+/usr/local/www/db/text/2001/freebsd-stable/20010923.freebsd-stable

Did this issue got solved somehow? More specifically, how the size of the
FFS node malloc area can be increased?

----
Alexander Varshavchick, Metrocom Joint Stock Company
Phone: (812)118-3322, 118-3115(fax)