Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 1995 13:44:25 GMT
From:      Christian Chapel  <saline@irps.gna.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG

Subject: About signal ...

Hello,

	I am a happy user of FreeBSD-2.0.x
	I use FreeBSD at home and in university at Paris (Paris 8)
 in a small laboratorie (irps)

 I want to use sigal: sigaltstack, sigaction, setitimer. With sigaction,
 setitimer, there are no problem. But I don't try to use 'sigaltstack'.
 The 'man' give little explanation.
 I ask your if they have informations (doc, FAQ) or if you can give me
 an example of what it does.

 Thanks

 PS: Congratulations for the FreeBSD Core Team. We were some friends who run
 with FreeBSD since 386bsd, FreeBSD 1.x ...

 Christian CHAPEL			Email: chris@awawak.gna.org
 4 Rue de la Chapelle			Email: saline@irps.gna.org
 75018 PARIS				Phone: +33 1 40 38 38 29 (home)