Date:      Mon, 21 Oct 2019 15:31:45 +0700
From:      Victor Sudakov <vas@sibptus.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   BE and loader integration

--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv

Dear Colleagues,

I know I can select a BE (boot environment) to boot from the loader
menu. However, I'm at a loss what the options of the loader menu

1. Active:
2. bootfs:

are supposed to indicate, and what is supposed to happen when I press
"1" or "2".

Pressing 4, 5 etc selects a BE, that is fine.

--=20
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
2:5005/49@fidonet http://vas.tomsk.ru/

--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv