Date:      Tue, 31 Dec 2002 05:53:17 -0600
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>, dever@getaclue.net, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bystander shot by a spam filter.

On Mon, Dec 30, 2002 at 06:07:40PM -0800 I heard the voice of
Terry Lambert, and lo! it spake thus:

> Again, why?  I believe in the (acknowledged by the 4th ammendment)
> right to free speech.  That doesn't mean that people have to listen

Really?  That's weird; all my 4th amendment talks about is what boils
down to right of privacy; somehow, the ink talking about freedom of
speech ran up under the 1st amendment heading.

I must speak to these irresponsible printers    O:->

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@over-yonder.net