Date:      Sun, 24 Nov 1996 11:47:37 +0100 (MET)
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.de>
To:        David.Hedley@bristol.ac.uk
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD Questions)
Subject:   Buslogic Flashpoint

David Hedley writes:

> I have just acquired a PC with a Buslogic FlashPoint LT PCI SCSI
> controller. Currently, FreeBSD doesn't seem to support it (at least the
> bt driver doesn't recognise it) and I was wondering if anyone was
> developing a driver for it (or even thinking about developing a driver
> for it).

Join the club.  It happened to me just recently, and I sent out a
question, the replies to which basically indicated that nobody is
working on it.  Until recently, specs weren't available.  In the
meantime, there's a Linux driver available, so if somebody's
interested, it might get done.  The upgrade that somebody suggested is
a good idea: the FP Lite doesn't seem to be the best of controllers.

Greg