Date:      Tue, 6 Aug 2002 23:08:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      support.net <support@certy.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   .NET and FreeBSD.org

Hey,

Any chances of you'll implementing a version of the .net Framework on FreeBSD this might be a winning combination. Since Soon MySQL will support Stored procedures and After all the FreeBSD is free. This will make it ideal for WServer development. We are looking at developing the ultimate ASP.NET , Business solution app. I hope that FreeBSD will support .NET by Dec 03.

Rgds,
Admin.
Certy.com