Date:      Fri, 14 Nov 1997 15:39:42 +0000
From:      Sergey Pak <pachera@metrocon.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        nate@mt.sri.com, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ed0 driver

--------------4DB45F5A2F5598D65F902A39

After I had compiled a new kernel with generic pcmcia support I changed
ze0 driver for my IBM network adapter to ed0 driver. It worked but I
keep getting a very nasty message "ed0: NIC memory corrupt - invalid
packet length 59169".
What possibly can I change in /etc/pccard.conf or kernel to get rid of
the problem. Is ed0 driver is good for my network card?
What if I try to test ep0 driver?

Thanks for your help.

--
Sergey Pak, Donnelley Enterprise Solutions Inc.
312-4197643             Voice

--------------4DB45F5A2F5598D65F902A39

<HTML>
After I had compiled a new kernel with generic pcmcia support I changed
ze0 driver for my IBM network adapter to ed0 driver. It worked but I keep
getting a very nasty message "ed0: NIC memory corrupt - invalid packet
length 59169".
<BR>What possibly can I change in /etc/pccard.conf or kernel to get rid
of the problem. Is ed0 driver is good for my network card?
<BR>What if I try to test ep0 driver?

<P>Thanks for your help.
<PRE>--&nbsp;
Sergey Pak, Donnelley Enterprise Solutions Inc.
312-4197643&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Voice
312-4197659&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Fax
pachera@metrocon.com&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; E-mail</PRE>
&nbsp;</HTML>

--------------4DB45F5A2F5598D65F902A39--