Date:      Mon, 6 Apr 98 17:55:52 -0800
From:      Wilfredo Sanchez <wsanchez@apple.com>
To:        <freebsd-question@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-core@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Small Request

Howdy again-

  I've gotten a lot of feedback from the FreeBSD community; that's
appreciated.

  If you could, however, refrain from forwarding my email, or the gist
thereof to people outside of the FreeBSD community (say, for example,
MacOSRumors.com...), it would make this process, and my life,
considerably easier.

  I think we've been good at making sure that once we ship a product,
that it can be made clear that FreeBSD has been helpful to Apple, as
appropriate, but letting people know that we might do something or other
in the future is contrary to Apple interests, and may mean we bail out on
that effort. My apologies for not considering that these are public
lists, after all, but if we could just keep it in-house, that would be
nice.

  In any case, I got a lot of encouragement, and that's a good thing.

     Thanks for the help,
     -Fred

---
        Wilfredo Sanchez - wsanchez@apple.com - 408.974-5174
    Apple Computer, Inc. - Rhapsody Core Operating Systems Group
       2 Infinite Loop, Mail Stop 302-4K, Cupertino, CA 95014