Date:      Wed, 25 May 2016 09:24:43 +0200
From:      Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@rocketmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dual boot with Linux

On Wed, 25 May 2016 03:37:56 +0000 (UTC), infinityux wrote:
>error:invalid signaturePress

If I understand
http://askubuntu.com/questions/654530/error-invalid-signature-when-configuring-dual-boot-ubuntu-14-04-and-windows-1
correctly, than it might be, that one install is installed for
UEFI/secure boot and the other isn't. A shot in the dark, maybe a
default Suse nowadays assumes UEFI/secure boot while your FreeBSD
doesn't.

If I would have a mobo with UEFI/secure boot, I would take a look if
it's possible to turn of secure boot or to switch to a classic BIOS.

I can't help with this, since I don't own a UEFI/secure boot mobo.
AFAIK it gains you nothing and only is the source for issues.

Another thought:

On Tue, 24 May 2016 07:57:55 +0000 (UTC), infinityux wrote:
>recently I have installed OpenSUSE beside FreeBSD.

Does it mean that you first installed FreeBSD. It was possible to boot
FreeBSD. Then you installed Suse and after that booting FreeBSD was
impossible?

Regards,
Ralf

PS: Please, don't break the thread. Always reply to mails of a thread,
don't write a new mail with the same subject.