Date:      Wed, 16 Dec 1998 17:25:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      Promote-It! <promoteit@netscape.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Your website appeared in What's New on Yahoo! this week.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Your website appeared in What's New on Yahoo! (or What's New Too) this week
and will be added to the main Yahoo database in a few days!

The Stakes Are Simply Too High To Leave Your Web Success To Chance!!!

It is critical that the right people see your website. Simply designing a good site
does not guarantee that it will attract visitors. The "if you build, they will come"
premise is not true when conducting business on the Internet. So how do you entice
prospective customers to your site? We deliver innovative, traffic-building
programs that will get your website in front of the audience you want to reach.

--->Search Engine Tune-Up!
We create "KILLER" Meta Tags for your website. Watch your hit count soar when
your site is listed in a top position with Alta Vista, AOL Netfind, Excite, Hotbot,
Infoseek, Lycos, WebCrawler, and Yahoo!

--->Promote-It!
We submit your site to 459 awards sites, business publications, directories, ezines,
search engines, what's new pages, yellow pages, and more! This will be done
manually, by a real a real person, not by software that can fail!

--->Customer-Direct!
Using your keywords and description we create 5 "Spider Mirror Sites" and register
them in all the major search engines to drive targeted visitors to your site.