Date:      Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:00:52 +0200
From:      Martin Nilsson <martin@svenskabutiker.se>
To:        Dirk Froemberg <dirk@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: mysql-server-3.23.39 (with linuxthreads)

Dirk Froemberg wrote:

> Hi!
>
> On Sun, Jun 24, 2001 at 12:54:58PM +0200, nomad wrote:
> > Since linuxthreads has been updated to 2.2.3 instead of 2.1.3_2, MySQL does
> > not make with WITH_LINUXTHREADS=yes.
>
> Yes, it seems our dynamic linker doesn't like the new the version
> number of liblthread.so.2.2.
>
> I'm sending a Cc to the maintainer of linuxthreads so he can have
> a look at it...
>
>         Regards Dirk

I made a symbolic link so the lib was found. Unfortunately mysqld is not stable
for me when compiled with linuxthreads, it doesn't survive the mysql sql
benchmark. How have you tested it? The above was on a 4.3-STABLE about a week
ago.

	/Martin
--
Martin Nilsson, Civilingenjör M.Sc. CS&E
Svenska Butiker AB,