Date:      Sun, 5 Dec 1999 17:35:19 +0100 (CET)
From:      Blaz Zupan <blaz@gold.amis.net>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: extending a S0 TBA

On Sun, 5 Dec 1999, Christoph Kukulies wrote:
> Does anyone know a cheap way to extend a TBA by one slot.
>
> I never understood why that damn thing only had two outlets
> while you have three MSNs .

Take a look at http://www.le-tehnika.si/isdn.htm and look at the
1DP588/1DP988 in the lower left corner. It is a simple adapter that
creates 4 S0 outlets from 1. Dunno where you can buy that in Germany or
what it is called there, but I personally use this to connect an ISDN TA,
a i4b FreeBSD box and a telephone to my NT 2a+b which only has 1 outlet.

Blaz Zupan, blaz@amis.net, http://home.amis.net/blaz/
Medinet d.o.o., Linhartova 21, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia