Date:      Thu, 28 Jan 1999 14:07:40 +0300 (AST)
From:      root@isis.dynip.com
To:        wghicks@bellsouth.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

On 27 Jan, W Gerald Hicks wrote:
> From: root@isis.dynip.com
> Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 00:58:29 +0300 (AST)
>
>> Hi there,
>> I was wondering how to archive the mailing lists I'm getting from
>> freebsd (REALLY BIG), I know that FreeBSD sites have their system of
>> automaticslly archiving all mailing lists every week, so I would like
>> to adopt a similar mechanism. Any pointers to downloads, docs is
>> appreciated.
>
> If you really want to archive these for keeps, I'd suggest using the
> cvsup-mirror port.
>
>> Thanks.
>> --
>> - MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.                                ~o  .^.

>> with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message

Hi there,
thanks for replying.
unfortunately -current port for cvsup-mirror is broken
and I did not build prior to -current, may be I'll look in the packages
although I hate this Micro$oftish way, but lets be more flexible.
I am cvsuping these archives now, and got all until 1997, its a long
way to go.
I really mean to keep all and also be able to serve them via majordomo.
Thanks again.
--
- MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.                                ~o  .^.