Date:      Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:07:01 +0200
From:      Ulrich Spoerlein <q@uni.de>
To:        Michael Nottebrock <michaelnottebrock@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: suggestion for /usr/src/UPDATING

--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY

On Mon, 30.08.2004 at 23:39:17 +0200, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
> > This is not funny. I myself have to think loud about which button to
> > press. 'r' is on the left keyboard side and 'l' is to the right.
> >
> > Not good.
>=20
> Sissy :). FWIW, it's probably good to do some thinking aloud while mergin=
g=20
> configs.

Yes of course, but the thinking is not spend on which side to merge, but
which key to press!

Do you swap the definition of true and false in your code, so that
people should think twice about whats true and false only for the
purpose of them thinking twice?

Anyway, I think there are more important matters to attend right now in
FreeBSD. This probably only affects people with a QWERTY or similiar (the
german QWERTZ) layout.

Ulrich Spoerlein
--=20
PGP Key ID: F0DB9F44				Get it while it's hot!
PGP Fingerprint: F1CE D062 0CA9 ADE3 349B  2FE8 980A C6B5 F0DB 9F44
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."	-- Benjamin Franklin

--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY

--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY--