Date:      Wed, 17 Feb 1999 14:13:38 +0100
From:      "Bernd Koecke" <bk@schiele-ct.de>
To:        "hm@hcs.de" <hm@hcs.de>
Cc:        "freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Elsa Quickstep 3000

Hi,

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999 13:58:48 +0100 (MET), Hellmuth Michaelis wrote:

>> Feb 14 14:23:05 unicorn /kernel: i4b-L1-timer3_expired: state = F4 Awaiting Signal
>
>in state F4 which is the problem described in the FAQ.

Last night I tested my System and I'm sure that there is no
IRQ-conflict. Finally I removed all unnecessary Hardware and I have
still the same problem.

[..]

>> May be it is necessary to change a few things in the QS1000-Driver
>> (more than the VendorID, it was only a quick hack).
>
>As far as i recall, there was more necessary than just another Vendor ID.

There is another mail from Gary Jennejohn about the driver, may be it
is possible to add the QS3000 with not to much effort to the list of
supported Cards.

Thanks for the help,
Bernd