Date:      08 Apr 2002 14:49:04 +0200
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
To:        Ruslan Ermilov <ru@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/lib/libpam/modules/pam_unix pam_unix.c

Ruslan Ermilov <ru@FreeBSD.org> writes:
> You're right.  I forgot to relink pam_ssh.so library, and the diff was
> against the wrong revision.  I will still commit the "const poisoning"
> patch to libutil, as the impact turned out to be really low.

Thanks, const poisoning is a Good Thing [tm].

BTW, could you try to figure out a way we can split up the libpam
build so the modules can depend on libpam.so?  What I'd like is:

 1) build static modules
 2) build static and dynamic libpam
 3) build dynamic modules (with dependency on libpam.so)

or

 1) build dynamic libpam
 2) build modules (with dependency on libpam.so)
 3) build static libpam

or something similar.

DES
--