Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 1999 15:22:12 +0200
From:      Koen Schreel <K.R.A.M.Schreel@wtb.tue.nl>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   wine and SMP

Hi,

I'm having trouble running wine with an SMP kernel. It compiles fine,
but when I start wine, it just 'hangs' without an error message.
Pressing ctrl-c returns to the prompt. One line is added to the dmesg
output like:

shared address space fork attempted: pid: 2252

Using a non-SMP kernel works OK.

Any help would be appreciated

System:
3.2-stable (june 4) on dual PII-350
ASUS P2B-DS motherboard, 128 Mb RAM

Koen.

--
Dr. K.R.A.M. Schreel         |   Eindhoven University of Technology
                             |   Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
Combustion Research          |   Section Energy Technology
K.R.A.M.Schreel@wtb.tue.nl   |   5600 MB  Eindhoven, The Netherlands