(beta2). > > Real offers a real player 8 on their site now, > which looks very much like a hacked rp7. > > If anyone needs it quickly, I submitted patches > to the present audio/linux-realplayer port under > > http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=23969 I found the pr at: http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=23970 Happy New Year, ed > > Please note that I had to change the audio driver > settings from "native" to "old oss driver" > to listen to more than a second to that BBC > audio stream. Strange, a long video sequence > (DJ Taucher @ Loveparade 2000) made no trouble > at all. > > Have fun and a happy new year, > Marc > > > To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org > with "unsubscribe freebsd-multimedia" in the body of the message > -- EnContacto.Net - InternetSalon.Org - CafeMania.Net -- To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org with "unsubscribe freebsd-multimedia" in the body of the message