Date:      24 Mar 2003 22:19:51 +0100
From:      Franz Klammer <klammer@webonaut.com>
To:        "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-gnome <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: vte 2.2.1 halt and lagging the CPU.. (freeze)

Am Mo, 2003-03-24 um 22.10 schrieb Mezz bsdforums.org:
> >output.

> >just
> >me
> >'dos

> >your

> > > Can you explain it in English? :-) I don't understand and know what you
> >are
> > > saying with locale stuff.
> > >

> >joe means: unsetenv LANG
>
> Oh, thanks! Yes, it does help but mplayer-skins's gui still looks ugly. Ex:
> 'ok' and 'cancel' are in the very weird place. Also, can't see any of
> checkbox. Looks like I will need to check mplayer-skins's script and
> Makefile..

i seems that unsetting locale is a problems solver in gnome2.2.
my old problem that is coming back that i can't run mc-4.6 in a
gnome terminal is also solved with it.

and i can remember there was a thread that ggv didn't show anything
if a locale is set. i looked now and i have the same problem with
ggv when locale is set.
(i use normally acrobat reader and xpdf because both have a better
output.)

franz.

> Cheers,
> Mezz