Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:56:21 -0500
From:      jason <jason@ec.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   help with acpi on nforce

I have been to the how-to site giving on the list before, but I have a
problem I could not find answers to.  Here is a copy of what I get:

barton# iasl -d epox.asl

Intel ACPI Component Architecture
ASL Optimizing Compiler / AML Disassembler version 20040311 [Mar 26 2004]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2004 Intel Corporation
Supports ACPI Specification Revision 2.0c

 tbutils-0221: *** Warning: Invalid table signature found: [/*
 ]
Table header is invalid!
Couldn't get table from the file
barton#

Does anyone have a acpidump from a nforce2 product that has good headers
I could try?  I'll post my asl file if anyone would like to take a look
at it.