Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2011 17:01:01 -0500
From:      Wesley Shields <wxs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Dean Freeman <wfreeman@sourcefire.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pr 155131

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 04:26:12PM -0500, Dean Freeman wrote:
> the distinfo portion of my udiff should be removed from the patch i supplied
> earlier for the DAQ port.  Apparently the tarball got garbled slightly on
> Sourceforge earlier and that's why the file size was off.  We re-uploaded
> and the file size and sha256 hash are back to being normal.

Just to be clear, the patch at [1] is the one you wish to be applied?

If so I do want to bring to your attention that a BUILD_DEPENDS addition
does not warrant a PORTREVISION bump as it doesn't affect the package or
is a feature that requires people to rebuild.

I'll go ahead and work on getting this in the tree shortly...

-- WXS

[1]:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?prp=155131-3-diff&n=/patch-3.diff