Date:      Tue, 21 Jan 2003 22:18:32 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Andrew R. Reiter" <arr@watson.org>
To:        arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: M_ flags summary.

I've already responded to Alfred regarding this and he sort of nod'd his
head to this question/thought... (and I also should say that I've not been
around BSD long enough or been around recently to say anything .. but..
:)) has anyone emailed the bsd-api list to see if this is some change that
is/should be made across the board?  I know I corrected a few various
pieces in the sys/ code that had the incorrect define being used (despite
the correct value) and that some of what I fixed was in KAME code (iirc)
which I assume to be a bsd-wide deal.  Nevertheless, ignore me if Im out
of the loop.

Cheers,
Andrew