Date:      Mon, 05 May 1997 15:37:48 -0600
From:      Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
To:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IRQ13 & npx0

Hi,

I am working my way thru known bugs, it used to be that some users saw IRQ13
being enabled during boot.  I believe it only happened on Neptune motherboards,
never happened consistantly, and didn't seem to really cause problems.
Nevertheless this is broken behaviour and shouldn't happen.

So the question is:

    does anyone still see this with SMP, APIC_IO and -current?

you would see a line near the end of dmesg that looked like:

Enabled INTs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 13, 17, 18, imen: 0x00f9de21
--
Steve Passe	| powered by