Date:      Mon, 16 May 2005 16:41:06 -0400
From:      Glenn Sieb <ges+lists@wingfoot.org>
To:        Wille Harald <harald.wille@students.jku.at>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AMD Athlon64...

Wille Harald said the following on 5/16/2005 3:48 PM:

>I'm running FreeBSD 5.4 on a MSI K8T Neo2, Athlon64 3000+, 512MB RAM.
>The MOBO is low priced and very stable (GE, S-ATA etc.)
>(Chipset is VIA K8T800 Pro and Socket 939)
>
>No problems with FreeBSD for now and the performance is also very good.

Hey Wille--Thanks for the reply!

I think I'd like a couple more SATA RAID ports though. Preferably I'd
like to do 0+1 (well no, *preferably* I'd love to do RAID-5 but that's
not realistic or in my budget (grin)).

It does look like a nice board, otherwise--thanks for the headsup! :-)

Best,
--Glenn

          ~Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759