Date:      Sun, 22 Jul 2001 11:44:17 -0700
From:      "Greg Smith" <freebsd_mail@yahoo.com>
To:        "Jesse McConnell" <jesse_mcconnell@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: No free configuration for card Linksys

P.S.  I also tried the same two Linksys EC2T cards with:

config default "ed0" ?
config default "ed1" ?

Because my io line starts as:

io 0x100-0x12f 0x140-0x16f (etc. etc.)

the two cards landed at 0x100-0x11f and 0x140-0x15f.

Jesse,

You really didn't give us a lot to go on here!

On my machine, with 4.3-stable 6/8, I just tested a setup of two
Linksys EC2T cards with:

config 0x1 "ed0" ?
config 0x3 "ed1" ?

On these cards config 0x1 uses port 0x300-0x31f and 0x3 uses port
0x340-0x35f.  I picked those two because the sound card is in the 0x3##
range.

Of course, this presumes your pccard.conf has two valid free irqs
listed.  Use pccardc dumpcis to verify that your card has config
indexes which are useful in your case.

Greg