Date:      Mon, 1 Aug 2005 18:37:12 +0200
From:      Thierry Thomas <thierry@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Paul Schmehl <pauls@utdallas.edu>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, Sam Lawrance <boris@brooknet.com.au>
Subject:   Re: PR machine broken?

Le Lun  1 aoû 05 à 17:41:27 +0200, Sam Lawrance <boris@brooknet.com.au>
 écrivait :
> On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 10:20 -0500, Paul Schmehl wrote:
> > I submitted an update to x11-toolkits/iwidgets over the weekend.  I have
> > still not received the obligatory bot response.  I'm also having no luck
> > querying the PRs for anything I've submitted recently.
> >
> > Is the PR machine broken?
>
> Hmm.  Well, it's there:
>
>                            Subject:
> ports/84369: new port,
> x11-toolkits/iwidgets, replacement
> for existing port, *not* a patch

By the way, this is really an update, and the RCS tag must be preserved.
You should resubmit it as a patch, because it will be committed this
way, and we want to keep the history in CVS.

I had a quick look at this port, and noted something strange: it depends
on both tcl/tk 83 and 84; is that normal? CATEGORIES are set to tk83...

Regards,
--
Th. Thomas.