Date:      Fri, 13 Mar 1998 17:39:13 +0800
From:      Wong Horn Lim <hlwong@asiapac.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   email to PCN/GSM 1800 handphone.

Hi all,

  I am currently working on a project to send a email to pager, and
it work quite well for me (using qpage v 3.2) and now I am
looking for documents/FAQ/links/pogram on how
to send a email to PCN / GSM 1800 / GSM 900 handphone, has anyone
done this before ? Appreciate if you can tell me where I can
get these software. I am testing it on FreeBSD 2.2.5 Release.

Horn Wong