Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 2014 19:12:49 -0300
From:      Christopher Forgeron <csforgeron@gmail.com>
To:        Jack Vogel <jfvogel@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>, Garrett Wollman <wollman@hergotha.csail.mit.edu>
Subject:   Re: 9.2 ixgbe tx queue hang
References:  <CAB2_NwDG=gB1WCJ7JKTHpkJCrvPuAhipkn%2BvPyT%2BxXzOBrTGkg@mail.gmail.com> <1159309884.25490921.1395282576806.JavaMail.root@uoguelph.ca> <CAB2_NwAOmPtZjB03pdDiTK2OvQgqk-tYf83Jq4Ukt9jnZA8CNA@mail.gmail.com> <201403202113.s2KLD7GB085085@hergotha.csail.mit.edu> <CAB2_NwCjQ6qtx0SbEERVGs2Y_5pae-g=UbFEwkzmWYGoTuoP%2BQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAFOYbckqw1wT41a-_3FMs6-KNVMV319nODtQ2F09eDRZavFPTg@mail.gmail.com>

Hi Jack,

 I'm on ixgbe 2.5.15

 I see a few other threads about using MJUMPAGESIZE instead of MJUM9BYTES.

 If you have a patch you'd like me to test, I'll compile it in and let you
know. I was just looking at Garrett's if_em.c patch and thinking about
applying it to ixgbe..

 As it stands I seem to not be having the problem now that I have disabled
TSO on ix0, but I still need more test runs to confirm - Which is also in
line (i think) with what you are all saying.