Date:      Tue, 13 May 2003 10:53:20 +1000
From:      JacobRhoden <jrhoden@unimelb.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: good regular expression function for c/c++?

On Tue, 13 May 2003 10:40 am, Simon L. Nielsen wrote:
> On 2003.05.13 10:33:46 +1000, JacobRhoden wrote:
> > Just a quick one, google seems to have thousands of different
> > implementations for re's, does anyone here actually know of a good one? .
> > . .
>
> Perhaps regex(3) or ports/devel/pcre ?

oops, I forgot to mentioned, preferably bsd style liscenced.. (I dont want to
have to show people my code... it has some algorithms which become useless if
people can easily see them).. i will probably use pcre if i can find nothing
else.

Would also like it to compile in win32 if possible, and PCRE only does that
through GNU . . .

thanks,
jacob

Jacob Rhoden            Phone: +61 3 8344 6102
ITS Division            Email: jrhoden@unimelb.edu.au
Melbourne University   Mobile: +61 403 788 386