Date:      Thu, 10 Jul 1997 11:29:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Thomas A. Drake Jr" <badger@crackhouse.res.cmu.edu>
To:        Udo Wolter <uwp@ukrv.de>
Cc:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sb16 problems

ok.. i've had everything hooked up right..

i used xmix to up the volume..

still. when i run the sound through my stereo.. there is hardly any sound
when what i have the stereo volume turned all the wayu up..

er..

does anyone have any other ideas, because i am predicating getting a new
card very soon..

thanks.

tad

<tad@satellite56.com>