Date:      Wed, 2 Jan 2008 08:37:00 +0800
From:      "Anjang Aki" <mailman.msc@gmail.com>
To:        "Jason Chambers" <jchambers@ucla.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org, mailman.msc@gmail.com
Subject:   Re: Tracking user's activity

Greetings again,

Seems like this utility suits my need. I have installed it using ports
but couldn't find any clue where the log file for snoopy is saved or
whether snoopy is running on my system.

Based on Kevin K reply:
"You could also just run the watch command in a screen session or even
daemonize it, if possible."

..perhaps this watch process can be automated using script but my
scripting skills is poor.

Any advice is greatly appreciated in advanced.

Regards,

--
-- Anjang Aki --