Date:      Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:53:31 +0300
From:      Ivailo Tanusheff <i.tanusheff@procreditbank.bg>
To:        "Kanwar Singh" <kanwar@launch3.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org, owner-freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: QUESTION.

You must burn the image to the CD, not just copy image file :)

Ivailo Tanusheff
Senior System administrator
ProCredit Bank (Bulgaria) AD

tel. +359 2 921 7161
fax +359 2 921 7110
http://www.procreditbank.bg

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message is intended solely
for the use of individual or entity to whom it is addressed and other
authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete
it from your system. ProCredit Bank is neither liable for the proper and
complete transmission of the information contained in this message nor for
any delay in its receipt.

"Kanwar Singh" <kanwar@launch3.net>
Sent by: owner-freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
07/26/2005 08:19 PM

<freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
cc

Subject
QUESTION.

I am trying to get BSD 5 on my system. I copied the image file on the
CD, but cant get the system to boot form the CD. I have tried changing
the boot order, but still does not work. I was wondering if I need to
copy an additional file, like a boot.ini file to make the system boot
form the image CD. Awaiting your reply. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Kanwar Singh
New Business-International Buyer
*********