Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 98 01:35:49 +0100
From:      David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
To:        Dennis Michl <mosh@kino.ch>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AM in C

> Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 23:27:24 +0100 (MET)

> From: Dennis Michl <<mosh@kino.ch>

>  yes, I did.  I like the idea of converting the raw audio file to

> .snd in order to listen to it.  What bothers me though is that

> both in the C program as well as in the Shell script the outgoing

> message is heard.  Who wants that?  The recording should start only

> after the message is played.

As it is, you can talk right after the "Carrier". That saves money when
you call from a mobile phone.

<nofill>
---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION
           WATCH OUT FOR TURBOFAX for OPENSTEP!</nofill>