Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:40:46 +1200
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
To:        Wang Xin <jinstudy@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: question about translation

[Please don't remove Cc: freebsd-questions]

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 04:31:22PM +0800, Wang Xin wrote:
> Hi Mr. Chen:
>
> I have looked this page before you sent me this mail. But that is what i
> have said. Only traditional Chinese. I wish i could start translating from
> english to simplified chinese. That doen't mean i can use a software to
> convert in a couple of minutes, because many terminologies are different
> between taiwan and mainland.

Bring up any issues that you may have up with the freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
mailing-list. You can do whatever you want. Just do it. Submit it, and
if the freebsd-doc people like what you've submitted, it will go into
the FreeBSD Documentation project. You don't need permission.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>