Date:      Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:22:14 +0000
From:      "Ming Zhang" <mingzhang2004@hotmail.com>
To:        mapsware@prodigy.net.mx, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Default router in a PPP conection was: [Re:]

OK, everybody,
thank you very much! I have solved the problem.
The reason that my dns server doesn't work is that the pppoe server filters
the udp packages away.And the seemly problem that the gateway for device
and its own ip address are the same is not a problem actually, because the
only way out for device is via the adsl line.