Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:13:15 -0400
From:      Daniel Frazier <dfrazier@magpage.com>
To:        Narmot <Narmot@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help!

> Narmot wrote:
>
> I need some help,  I am currently running Windows, and I would like to know if I
> download FreeBSD, Will I be able to chose what OS I use when I start the computer, and
> is it easy to un-install, If I don't like it?

the *safest* way to test out dual booting FreeBSD and winblows is to
install FreeBSD on a second hard disk and use booteasy to control which
drive is booted from.  If that isn't an option, partition magic is a fairly
user-friendly tool to resize the partitions on your current disk and create
a partition to install to.

read http://www.freebsd.org/tutorials/multi-os/index.html for more info...