Date:      Tue, 26 Jan 1999 20:13:04 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, fs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pointer to info on stacking layers?

Alfred Perlstein wrote:

> Does anyone have any URLs to information on how the stacking code (for
> file systems) is done currently in FreeBSD?
>
> I see templates of pointers to functions for vnode operations, but i was
> hoping there was a little more out there to help.

1) This is a question for freebsd-fs, of course.

2) Stacking code "isn't" at the moment. That is one thing one have
to keep in mind while browsing it: it is *not* working.

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	If you sell your soul to the Devil and all you get is an MCSE from
it, you haven't gotten market rate.