Date:      Mon, 5 Jan 2004 16:19:11 +1000
From:      "Andrew Kozak" <akozak@richardflanagan.com.au>
To:        "FreeBSD Newbies" <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Info wanted

--------------Boundary-00=_ZV6012S0000000000000

 =0D
 Hiya Tom=0D
 =0D
Great choice, our server currently has 135 days uptime. I would like to g=
et
that sort of performance form any one of our windows boxes  ;) I run Free=
BSD
as out gateway, firewall, mail server and content filtering for our compa=
ny.=0D
I would suggest having a read up on the following ports :-=0D
squid, apache, postfix and http://www.schlacter
net/public/FreeBSD-STABLE_and_IPFILTER.html is a good read on firewalls a=
well. If you have windows boxes on your network, it might be worth having=
look at samba too.=0D
 =0D
Good Luck, I am sure you will not be disappointed.=0D
 =0D
Andy=0D
=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D