Date:      Sat, 13 Feb 1999 00:01:29 -0800
From:      jivko@ijs.com
To:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help registering domain name in France?

Hi there,

A customer of ours needs to register a .fr domain name however it would
appear that only French ISPs can send the request it. Can someone help us
out? My understanding is, and correct me if I am wrong, that we could still
provide the DNS services for that domain and only the request for it should
come from a French ISP. This or other way we are looking for solution and
any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jivko