Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 1995 06:28:32 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        davidg@Root.COM
Cc:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami), stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: program cc1 got fatal signal 11

>    I thought you told me that the problem went away once you figured out the
> correct voltage setting for the CPU??

No, I said that the problem went back to "hardly ever" from "every 2 minutes"
when I switched the voltage to (then back from) VRE! :)

To recap: It's always been an intermittant problem.  At one point I
thought that I saw a reference to the P5-133 being a 3.6V part and
went to the VRE jumper setting, at which point my crashes went from
"occasional" to "all the time."  Dropping back has returned me to the
realm of "acceptable lossage" :-)

					Jordan