Date:      Sun, 21 Jul 2013 08:06:56 +0930
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Trouble building release with docs

On 20/07/2013, at 22:47, Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com> wrote:
>> There is article.sgml though.. I have installed textproc/docproj and =
I can build /usr/docs fine.
>=20
> What does svn say about that file?
>=20
>  % cd /usr/src/release/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/relnotes/
>  % svn stat
?       article.parsed.xml.tmp

> The article.sgml suggests a leftover file from an earlier /usr/src =
that was not removed before svn checkout.  That does not explain why =
article.xml is missing, though.  It is present on my 9-stable and =
8-stable checkouts.  Maybe a mixed or partial checkout?

I got a response on IRC, apparently my docproj port is too new to build =
the sgml release docs.

I think I'll just skip it for now, none of the documentation there is of =
interest to me anyway.

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum