Date:      Fri, 08 Jan 1999 07:51:44 +0000
From:      Dovydas Kulvinskas <dovydas@kada.lt>
To:        jm7996@devrycols.edu
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RealPlayer 5

  Hello,

 i'm trying to use raplayer 3.0 too for FreeBSD-2.2.x. But i can start
him once from fifty. Error 50 appears can't open sound device.
Wellcome.ra it plays perfectly. But to open location it's something
mysterious. No matter what sound driver to use. BSD pnp device pcm1 or
OSS driver. How can i fix it? My current system is 2.2.7

 Dovydas