Date:      Sat, 27 Mar 2010 12:30:03 GMT
From:      "Hardy Schumacher" <hardy.schumacher@gmx.de>
To:        gecko@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/144734: www/firefox: Firefox-3.6 doesn't terminate it's processes correctly on close

The following reply was made to PR ports/144734; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Hardy Schumacher" <hardy.schumacher@gmx.de>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/144734: www/firefox: Firefox-3.6 doesn't terminate it's
 processes correctly on close
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 13:25:30 +0100

 I tried starting firefox with "--save-mode": The effect, that the processes are still there after closing firefox was gone.
 After that I removed my "$HOME/.mozilla" folder, so firefox could start with a fresh environment. In this case there were no firefox processes after closing the application.
 It seems that old user settings were the root cause of the problem.

 Therefore I prefer to close this PR.

 Sorry for the inconvenience.

 Regards,
 Hardy
 --
 GMX DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment für nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
 http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02