Date:      Sat, 19 Aug 2006 14:26:51 -0500
From:      Derek Ragona <derek@computinginnovations.com>
To:        "Dearment, Alaric J" <ajdearment@bsu.edu>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Web server requirements

It sounds like you have this older hardware to use, so you can try it and
see.  It will likely be a bit under powered for the streaming, and may chug
under the maximum users.  With hardware prices at an all time low, you
might want to consider something faster with more capacity, but you can
always move to that later.

         -Derek