Date:      Mon, 25 Feb 2013 16:50:01 GMT
From:      Heino Tiedemann <rotkap@gmx.de>
To:        office@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/176269: editors/libreoffice 3.6.5_2 does not start on i386

The following reply was made to PR ports/176269; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Heino Tiedemann <rotkap@gmx.de>
To: "Mikhail T." <mi+thun@aldan.algebra.com>
Cc: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 17:40:47 +0100

 "Mikhail T." <mi+thun@aldan.algebra.com> wrote:

 > What about the contents of /var/db/ports/libreoffice/options?
 >
 > Also, judging by the stack, the crash is in initializing the GUI. Is
 > there anything "unusual" about your X11 desktop? Low color-depth, for
 > example? Some (common) fonts missing? Thanks,
 >
 >     -mi

 Hi,

 I rebuilded world & kernel & rebuilded firefox & seamonkey browser
 because of this:

 http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2013-February/081633.html

 No idea, if there is a relation to libreoffce - but then I rebuilded libreoffce -
 and everything is fine!

 Heino