Date:      Thu, 28 May 1998 23:50:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        Jamal Williams <williamj@pfmc.net>
Cc:        faq@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HELP!!!

On Fri, 29 May 1998, Jamal Williams wrote:

> 	Greeting.  I  need additional information about FreeBSD.  This is my first
> time installing and using FreeBSD.  I need to know how to configured it in a
> Win95GUI, Bash, etc.

In general you should send FreeBSD questions to questions@freebsd.org.

I don't know what you mean by `Win95GUI'.  There is an X Windows window
manager that happens to look like Win95 but doesn't run Windows binaries
... is this what you're thinking of?

bash (and the window managers) are easy -- use the packages tree.  pkg_add
/path/to/package.tgz should do it for you.