Date:      Thu, 23 Aug 2007 15:00:08 -0400
From:      Chris Morris <chrism@sixfeetup.com>
To:        Narek Gharibyan <ngharibyan@arm.synisys.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: load script at bootup

Take a look at SmokePing.   We use it here to keep track of a mediocre
internet connection.  It graphs over time what your ping and latency was
for any given target.

http://oss.oetiker.ch/smokeping/

I'll let others address the starting at boot time, as I won't be able to
describe it good.  I will say that you should probably be looking at
your /etc/rc.conf file.  Make your script accessbile via a
myscript_enable="YES" call, and you're well on your way.

--
S i x  F e e t  U p  |  "Nowhere to go but open source"
Silicon Valley: +1 (650) 401-8579 x609